Path of Light is a registered business that sells products that it has personally designed and had manufactured; as well as products the company have personally manufactured, and items that have been sourced from other traders.
GENERAL ONLINE TERMS & CONDITION
- Use of website
- Acceptance of your order
- Making changes to your order
- Registering an account
- Order cancellations
- Our liability
- Third party links
- Law and jurisdiction
- Personal information
- Changes to terms of service
- Contact Information
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You must be over 16 to register with www.pathoflight.uk and buy items from our website. Please ensure that your details when you register are correct and complete. You must inform us of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details. Please make sure you give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process the order.
- We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer’s account at any time and at our sole discretion.
- By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
- Our store is hosted on hooble.co.uk and the platform we use is WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these restrictions or if we suspect fraudulent account activity or behaviour.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- Please place your order online using the shopping page.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
- Shortly after you have placed an order with us by pressing the ‘Place Order’ button an email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order. Should you not receive an acknowledgment within 5 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a further e-mail from us once the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse; at this point a binding contract will be concluded between us.
- Payment from your card is taken at the time we receive the order. Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. You may register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have checked out.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity:
- Online payment will be provided in a secure environment. Payments must be made by one of the following credit card payment methods – Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- If you wish to make a change, we will let you know if the change is possible and about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of the requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT
- To make it easier for you to order products using our website, we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account.
- To register, you must supply us with certain personal information. Once you have created an account, you will be able to access, update or correct your personal details using the “My Account” button.
- Please keep your password and user-name private. If you suspect any activity on your account that is not carried out by you, please let us know immediately.
- For all deliveries, please follow this link to our delivery charges. Delivery times may vary. Deliveries are made via Royal Mail unless over 4kg where another courier service will be used.
- Free delivery over £50. This is subject to change during peak promotional periods.
- We will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. Please note that our Next Day service is not guaranteed, a delivery attempt will be made where possible and a signature is required upon delivery.
- If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay, you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- You will be responsible for all loss and damage to the goods after they have been delivered to you.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, placed online, please contact us at email@example.com stating your intention to cancel the order.
- It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately. In order to change the details of your order, you must notify us within 1 hour of your order being placed. Please have the order number and date the order was placed. After this time we are unable to amend your order. If you would like to cancel or amend your order or have any further questions about our cancellations policy please contact us.
- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website. We will only refund or exchange unused home fragrance and soft furnishing products if they are returned to us in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition. We hope that you will be pleased with your order. If you have any problems, please notify us by email, within seven days of receipt of your order.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incorrect delivery, you will be required to pay for the return of the item to us. Please ensure that the package is wrapped and boxed securely and for your protection we recommend that you obtain a ‘certificate of postage’ from the Post Office as we cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit. Replacement goods will be sent to you free of additional postage and packaging costs using our standard delivery tariff.
- We will retain ownership of the goods until full payment has been made and funds have cleared.
- Nothing in these Terms seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of negligence caused by us, our directors or any of our staff or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking our contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- If the customer is a business, our total liability for all losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to 100 per cent of the total sums paid by the customer for products under such contract.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We will not be responsible or liable for your use of any other websites which may be accessed via links within this website. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users and their inclusion does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with us.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and your use of the website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to complain about any matter in respect of any goods or services that we provide, please firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.