Black Obsidian Candle, Scented with Australian Sandalwood
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
FOR: PROTECTION & GROWTH
This beautifully perfumed Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Soy Wax Candle empowers Protection and Growth, and is enthused with the scent of Australian Sandalwood, and embedded with rich, strikingly Black Obsidian; a crystal forged in the heart of volcanic lava.
Burn Time: up to 35 hours
About this Candle
Through the power of these physical forces Obsidian is a strongly protective stone that is truth enhancing and promotes personal growth by forming a positive shield against negative energies from the environment.
Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension, bringing clarity to the mind and clearing confusion; it can dissolve emotional blockages and ancient traumas thus promoting qualities of compassion and strength.
Obsidian aids the digestion and can detoxify the body. It may reduce arthritic pain, joint problems and cramps.
Whilst Sandalwood is obviously a wood, it’s often put in a category of its own due to its unique characteristics. It smells distinctly exotic, sweet, creamy, smooth, and warm all at once, but it also has a distinctive woody scent that helps to promote a profound feeling of wellbeing, calming protection and spiritual growth.
Our Black Obsidian and Australian Sandalwood Candle can give you the courage and protection you need to embrace who you truly are. And when you follow through with letting go and facing up to your deeper self, there is so much room for growth
Our Path of Light Candles have the potential (like all candles) of causing physical damage and personal harm if not used responsibly. By following the guidelines stated below will help ensure your safety:
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of all children and pets.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- Trim candlewicks to 7mm
before burning: Long or crooked wicks may cause uneven burning and dripping.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle once 1.5cm of wax remains in a container.
- Always place your candle on a heatproof surface and allow at least 10cm spacing around the burning candle.
- Do not move or handle whilst lit or until the wax has hardened.
- Always ensure you extinguish the flame correctly.