No products in the basket.
Rose Quartz Crystal Candle, Scented with Lily & Jasmine
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
FOR: LOVE, HEALING & PEACE
Our Rose Quartz candle has so many benefits for your body and wellbeing; it’s difficult to know where to start!
Rose Quartz is known as the ‘Universal Stone of Love’ and is recognised as one of the most important crystals for the heart; both physical and in aiding feelings of peace, calmness and coronary strength. But also emotionally; by strengthening relationships, attracting love and new relationships, aiding deep inner-healing, and both an aid through the path of pregnancy and bonding with one’s new born baby, and also the grief one experiences at the death of a loved one.
Burn Time: up to 35 hours
About this Candle
We have created a Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Soy Wax candle scented with Jasmine and Lily, and embedded with a collection of beautiful and powerful Rose Quartz Crystals, which will both give benefit during use as a candle and, with the quartz crystal maintaining its energy once the candle has burned away you can continue to gain positive energy from their presence.
Rose Quartz Crystal is embedded in the soy wax and during the burning process will fill the environment with a calm, happy, positive and serene atmosphere.
Each crystal has the ability to promote harmony, positivity and unconditional love, for one’s self and for others.
The scent of the Lily Flower, used in our vegan candles, supports mental and emotional health: enhanced by the rose quartz crystal it relieves stress, anxiety and tension, and can help to alleviate depression or feelings of self-doubt and low self-esteem. It is well known for its ability to combat depression, anxiety, emotional distress and insomnia.
Our Path of Light Candles have the potential (like all candles) of causing physical damage and personal harm if not used responsibly. By following the guidelines stated below will help ensure your safety:
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of all children and pets.
- Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- Trim candlewicks to 7mm
before burning: Long or crooked wicks may cause uneven burning and dripping.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle once 1.5cm of wax remains in a container.
- Always place your candle on a heatproof surface and allow at least 10cm spacing around the burning candle.
- Do not move or handle whilst lit or until the wax has hardened.
- Always ensure you extinguish the flame correctly.